Saturday, January 21, 2012

PurseladyToo

As much as I love my Lilly clothing, I just can't get enough of all the Lilly stationary and accessories, either! Between the notecards, pens, pencils, phone cases, tumblers, coffee mugs, etc. I'm surprised I use anything that isn't Lilly-fied! My absolute favorite place to find all things Lilly is PurseladyToo she always has great prices, free shipping when you spend over $30, and has the BEST customer service! She ships quickly and efficiently, and typically adds a little note or goodie in addition to your purchase. I love supporting any kind of local/small business so I go through her for all my Lilly stationary needs! Lifeguard Press already has several items from the spring collection released- such as the Cherry Begonias cooler I'm dying for and blogged about a few days ago- but I'm opting to wait until PurseladyToo gets them in stock. I'm regretting the decision to not pre-order through her, but you live and learn!

There are several items from the Spring 2012 collection I can't wait to get my hands on. Top of the list is, obviously, the Cherry Begonias cooler I listed, but oh how long my list is besides that! I already have the iPhone cover in Nice to See You (thanks to my secret santa!) as well as the Business or Pleasure cosmetic duo and the Murfee scarf. (I obviously really like this print) So of course when I saw the acrylic pitcher, tumblers, and wine glasses I knew I had to add them to my collection! I'm moving into a new apartment in a few months, so I've started the search for Lilly items now. My kitchen will be very happy to receive all the Lilly "entertaining" pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment