Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lilly Pulitzervention

As I was sitting at dinner with my dear friend and soon to be roommate, going into detail over my latest Lilly purchase and the dresses I'm currently trying to decide between ordering for football season (I know, MONTHS away, but a girl needs to be prepared, right?) when I realized she hadn't said anything for a while. She was just sitting there, staring at me. Apparently, she believes I am on the verge of needing a "Lilly Pulitzer intervention."

WHAT?! How is it even possible that a girl can be too obsessed, in love with, infatuated by all things Lilly? Too much is never enough, right? Because Lilly is a lifestyle! Am I right?

xx Emily Ann

1 comment:

  1. So right! No such thing as too much. Plus they have things that aren't printed
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete