Sunday, January 29, 2012

OOTD Sunday 1/29

I actually had a Sunday off work, it's a miracle! Working retail can be tough- my days off are in the middle of the week while everyone else is at work. During the weekend when everyone else is off work, I'm working 8 or 9 hour shifts. So the fact I had a Sunday work-free was amazing! Sunday mornings are dedicated to church with my family, and usually I go straight from church, to lunch, to work and my work dress code requires all black (blah). So of course I took the opportunity to put together a colorful outfit!

I wore my Stephanie Shift (a Lilly Pulitzer New Year Cheer Sale purchase!) in Dress Rehearsal with a navy cardigan from Charlotte Russe (bargain buy) black sparkle tights from J. Crew, and black Nine West riding boots from Macy's.

I spent the rest of my day being as productive as possible- it's not often I get a free Sunday! I accomplished 6 loads of laundry, reorganized my closet, put together 4 large bags of clothes I don't wear anymore to donate to Goodwill this week, turned in my last online assignment, and baked chocolate chip cookies. I love feeling so productive!


Hope y'all had a fabulous Sunday afternoon!

xx, Emily Ann


1 comment:

  1. I love the Lilly~land portion of your closet! How fun! I couldn't agree more about a productive day feeling...awesome.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiloed

    ReplyDelete