Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lilly-fied Nook



I am an avid reader. I love books. Historical fiction, romance, classic British literature, science fiction- you name it, I read it. So of course I have a Nook. I was skeptical at first, I didn't think there was any way I would prefer an electronic device to my paperbacks. My parents ended up getting me a Nook for my 22nd birthday and I loved it! As soon as I found one, I bought a Lilly Pulitzer Nook cover. It looked like a hardback book, with pink and green pattern and gold edgings. On a bit of a whim, I went to Barnes&Noble.com after Christmas and saw they had marked down the new Nook Color and Nook Tablets. So I ended up purchasing a Nook color. I love it, everything I wasn't crazy about with my 1st Generation Nook was improved 10-fold with the Nook color. Unfortunately, there are no Lilly Pulitzer Nook covers for the color! I was so upset. Until I found a website that would let me order custom-made skins! www.uniqueskins.com was a lifesaver. I was able to order a skin for my Nook in Hotty Pink First Impression, my all time favorite Lilly print! I'm thrilled with how it turned out. I think my Nook is adorable and Lilly-fied!

1 comment:

  1. SO cute!! I have a nook color as well and am in love with it! I feel like it gives me the chance to read so much more than I used to since I always have it in my purse now! Now I think I need this skin and it will be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete