Saturday, January 28, 2012

Elsa Out On the Town

Working retail leaves me without weekends to do with as I please. Since I haven't had a weekend off since before Thanksgiving and the end of football season, a few of my college girlfriends decided to make the trip down to Cape Girardeau to visit for an evening. These gals are some of the best friends I could ever hope for, and thinking of the fact they drove 3 hours to spend one evening with me gets me a little choked up. If there was one thing I have taken away from college, it's that true friends are there for you no matter what the obstacles. The three of us had a fabulous night out on the town together, and I am so glad I finally got to have some fun in one of my absolutely favorite Lilly pieces!

I made a point to document my outfit. I adore the Elsa top! This is my Snorkel Blue Greens With Envy I purchased on ebay for a steal! I love the colors, and the cut is flowy, flattering, and comfortable all wrapped into one fabulous top. I received so many compliments on my outfit- I paired my Elsa with a pair of dark wash jeggings and BCBG camel colored cowboy boots that have been a closet staple for me. I felt cute all night, and I think that's what Lilly is really all about- how fabulous and pretty you feel when you're wearing it!

Horny Flamingo shots- very yummy and a pink drink I think Lilly would approve of!

Love, love, LOVE these gals!

1 comment:

  1. You are a hoot! Read through all your posts this mornin'! Let me just say, glad to know that my obsssssssessssssssion is your "normal," too! I just finished creating my own "Woman Cave," in our home. I fondly call it my own Pink PaLace! It is pink n green and all things Lilly! Keep up the fun posts.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madam Spoiled

    ReplyDelete