Monday, February 20, 2012

Swell Caroline


I have been on the lookout for an monogram necklace for ages, and I think I've finally found the place to order one! Swell Caroline carries the Moon & Lola Monogram line, and oh my goodness are they adorable!My favorite is the gold Cutout Monogram Necklace. The price is a bit more, but with such a timeless piece, how can you go wrong?? I think the acrylic ones are also adorable, and something I'm adding to my list. But my first Swell Caroline purchase is definitely going to be a cutout monogram necklace! I'm especially excited that Swell Caroline has launched their "Swell Bucks" rewards program. You receive $5 in Swell Bucks just for signing up, and you can earn more by referring friends! There are several ways to earn your Swell Bucks, so y'all should head on over and sign up for the site! They also carry Fornash jewelry, the same line that is promoted by several Lilly Pulitzer Via stores!

Swell Caroline Rewards Sign Up- use this link to sign up and help me buy my monogram necklace while earning Swell Bucks of your own! Happy Shopping, y'all!

xx, Emily Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment