Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lucky Finds

Living on a budget is tough, especially when you have such expensive tastes! Lilly Pulitzer is a fabulous brand, but boy are the prices high! I blogged previously about a few dresses I had on my wish list, including the Keetan in Hotty Pink First Impression, the Harlow in X Marks the Spot, and the Jonah in Sealed With a Kiss. By some miracle, a little luck, and the help of some fabulous fellow Lilly-lovers I can now say I own each of these "holy grail" dresses! I can't quite fit in the Keetan yet, so my diet continues and it will hopefully make it's debut Easter weekend. (fingers crossed!) I have received the Harlow, and oh what a dress it is!







I wore my Harlow in X Marks the Spot to church this morning. I paired it with my Sullivan belt to help give my waist a little more definition. I love how comfy and fun it is! I received more than a few compliments on my outfit at church. Not to mention, I found it for a steal of only $31 on Smart Bargains! Can't beat that!

Thanks to a wonderful Ms. B, I should receive my Jonah in Sealed With a Kiss early next week. She sold me hers for a great price once she found out how badly I've been wanting the dress. Talk about "living a Lilly life." I adore my Lilly-loving community! I am feeling especially blessed this Sunday afternoon!

xx, Emily Ann

PS- y'all are beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. You just look Lilly~riffic!
    Love the boots with the dress.

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same dress and I also got it on Smartbargains! Thank you SO much for the styling idea. I wasn't quite sure how to wear it.

    ReplyDelete