Friday, June 28, 2013

First One to Take the Plunge

This has nothing to do with Lilly, but I wanted to take a moment and share a photo that makes my heart happy. A few weeks ago, the first one of my sorority sisters was married. Happily, all of us from our little group were able to make the trip to St. Louis for her wedding day. She had us all arrive early so we could have photos done by her photographer. This is the first photo that has made the cut and our little bride immediately sent it to us all. I love my sisters! Pi love and mine <3 
I'm on the far left- wearing J.Crew Factory dress and bubble necklace! 

xx, Emily Ann

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just found your blog through a google search of a Lilly dress I am DISO. Any chance you are looking to sell your Shauna dress in Booty Caw? I would be happy to buy from you:).

    ReplyDelete