Monday, June 17, 2013

A Look at Easter 2012

As promised, here are some photos from Easter 2012! Ever since I was a little girl, I've enjoyed the yearly tradition of searching out the perfect Easter dress. For this Easter in particular, I knew it had to be Lilly, and it had to be very "Spring-y."  So, I found a dress that I had loved since Spring of 2011 when a very dear friend wore a dress in the same print for our college graduation. I bought the dress, it didn't quite fit, so my weight loss goal was to fit into it- and I did! I wore the Kiki in "Portrait of a Picnic"
My mama and I in front of my parent's house! I added my Sullivan belt in Natural and wore pink pumps. 

Love my little brother!


The whole family with my grandparents

And a photo of my beautiful friend Maggie wearing the dress in one of our senior photos at Mizzou! My ADPi little took senior pics for us at Mizzou's columns and we snapped a few together- ADPi and ZTA <3 

 Stay tuned for more posts documenting my time in 2012!

xx, Emily Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment