Sunday, March 30, 2014

You Must Be Really Ready for Spring

I can't even tell you how many times I heard that this last week. I can't decide- if someone walks by you and says, "You must be really ready for Spring!"is it a compliment? I will admit, I may have jumped the gun a little with my Spring colors and outfits this week considering we had days in the 30's and 40's, but our smattering of 60 degree days put me in the mood, and the pieces of Lilly Pulitzer's spring collection I had purchased just couldn't sit in my closet unworn any longer! As I've been on a blogging hiatus for so very long, I thought I'd start trying to post weekly and go from there. It's been brought to my attention by several friends lately that I'm basically fashion blogging through my Instagram account (linked on the side bar) and I should be blogging for real and sharing how I style, etc. So here it goes- another attempt at blogging!

Saturday, March 22, 2014
I wore Gap mint skinnies, Old Navy striped t-shirt, J. Crew denim jacket, Tory Burch nude Caroline flats, Etsy pave link bracelet, Michael Kors watch, and a Reece & Blaire bracelet for running errands and going to the movies with my mama on Saturday.

Sunday, March 23, 2014
For church on Sunday, I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Malibu blazer, J. Crew perfect tee, Spanx jeggings, and Tory Burch nude Caroline Flats. I had a hard time deciding on a necklace, but I ended up wearing the Lilly Pulitzer In a Knot necklace on the far left.

Monday, March 24, 2014
Lilly Pulitzer Briella dress, J. Crew denim jacket, Spanx gray leggings, BCBG cowboy-inspired boots, and black clover necklace purchased from my favorite gals at Mica & Molly's (where I make at least 90% of my Lilly Pulitzer purchases- also find them on facebook!).

Tuesday, March 25, 2014
This was probably my favorite outfit of the week! Lilly Pulitzer A Delicacy Elsa top, J. Crew black Minnie pants, monogram necklace, and Tory Burch nude Caroline flats.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Lilly Pulitzer Santana dress, J. Crew denim jacket, Spanx gray leggings, BCBG western-inspired boots, Reece & Blaire bracelets, and Michael Kors watch.

Thursday, March 27, 2014
J. Crew Factory gray Tippi sweater, Paige skyline skinny jeans, Lilly Pulitzer Nice to See You Murfee, and Michael Kors tan loafers. I wore the scarf tied like the middle option. So many possibilities!

Friday, March 28, 2014
Lilly Pulitzer Flutter Blue Heidi cardigan, J. Crew perfect tee, Paige skyline skinny jeans, Tory Burch nude Caroline flats, black Clover necklace from Mica & Molly's, Etsy pave link bracelet, Reece & Blaire bracelets, and Michael Kors watch.

Saturday, March 29
I had a bridal shower for a sorority sister on Saturday, I wore Lilly Pulitzer pink Elsa, Spanx jeggings, Lilly Pulitzer In a Knot necklace, and BCBG western-inspired boots.

 Our lovely bride-to-be is in the middle!
Love my sorority sisters! Pi love!

For church today, I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Hotty Pink First Impression Babs wrap, J. Crew perfect tee, Spanx jeggings, Prep Obsessed necklace, Reece & Blaire bracelets, Michael Kors watch, and BCBG western-inspired boots.

As you probably noticed, there are a few key pieces that I repeat. There are also several of the stores I mentioned that are run by gals I have come to consider friends- Mica & Molly's and the gals at Prep Obsessed- and I'll be sure and tell you more about them in a later post! I also make an effort to support small business in my purchases whenever possible! I hope you all enjoy my return to the blogging world. Have a colorful day!

xx, EmAnnv

No comments:

Post a Comment