Monday, March 31, 2014

A Little Monday Happiness

There's nothing quite like coming home to one of these hot pink little numbers sitting in my mailbox!
My gal pals Mica and Molly (sisters and co-owners of their own boutique) at Mica & Molly's are the BEST! I love their hot pink packaging, and they always write me a sweet little note along with my purchase. Whenever possible, I make my Lilly Pulitzer purchases through them! They are always so quick to respond to my messages, answer my questions and talk me through my rambling decision making process as I obsess over the new Lilly items and what I have to have. They make it feel like I'm out shopping with a girlfriend and never hesitate to give me their honest opinions on what would look best on me, if I really NEED an item or should wait, or even telling me which I should pick when trying to decide between two items.

Of course, a goodie from Mica & Molly's wasn't all that was in my mailbox today- I also had an eBay steal and a facebook sale purchase! There are times I feel like eBay can be overpriced, but every once in a while I come across something I've been on the hunt for at an amazing price! Living on a teacher's salary, I always try to find my Lilly for less than retail. Sometimes that means making myself wait for something I want, but it also makes acquiring that item so much more rewarding!


 On the left is the Lilly Pulitzer Elsa top in Amuse Bouche that I found on eBay for almost 75% off! I've been on the hunt for this top ever since I let it slip through my fingers in the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale. I can't wait to wear it!

In the middle is from the item from Mica & Molly's- Lilly Pulitzer Houston top in Ring the Bellboy from the latest Spring '14 shipment. I absolutely love this print! I had to tell myself to pick my favorite item in the print so I didn't end up with every single item in it! Houston top is basically the Elsa without sleeves- perfect for spring and summer! I plan on pairing it with navy minnie pants, or skinny jeans and a navy cardigan, or white short and white capris for this summer! Such a versatile top!

Last is a J.Crew Perfect Shirt in navy checked- a perfect layering top for multiple seasons!

Needless to say, I have my outfits for the rest of the work week planned!
xx, EmAnnv

No comments:

Post a Comment