Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Has Sprung!

It's official- today was the first day of Spring! I've been anxiously awaiting the official transition into Spring so I can pull out all my lovely floral and pastel clothing to go along with the beautiful weather we've been enjoying lately. Luckily, I was given the chance to bust out one of my favorite Spring shifts today- I was called in to sub at the Junior High!


Lilly Pulitzer Lace Worth Shift in Skye Blue Exbloomsion with my bronze and gold Jack Roger Navajo sandals. (I also wore a green J. Crew cardigan, but it was so warm when I left school I immediately took it off!)

I must have done something right today, because they asked me to come back and sub for the rest of the week. I'd like to thank Lilly for helping me look fun and put together- maybe next she'll help me get a full time teaching job!

Hope y'all had a fabulous first day of Spring! I sure enjoyed the 80 degree weather we enjoyed here in Southeast Missouri!

xx, Emily Ann

1 comment:

  1. Don't you look cute as a button! I have sported Lilly all week in my kindergarten classroom! It just tickles me pink and green!

    Love and Hugs,
    Mrs. Kindergarten...aka...Madame Spoiled

    ReplyDelete