Monday, April 28, 2014

Bridal Showers, College Roomies, and Nights Out On the Town!

This last weekend I traveled to St. Louis for a bridal shower for one of my college roommates! I made a weekend of it, because really, how could I turn down a weekend with the college roomies? Sometimes, you just have to relive the "glory days"!


For the shower, I wore the Lilly Pulitzer Ashlynn dress in Pop Pink on the Square. To say I'm in love with this maxi would be an understatement- so cute and comfy! I've yet to see this on anyone without it looking unbelievable! Paired with my Lilly Pulitzer In a Knot necklace.
Once a sorority girl, always a sorority girl! We can't get together without throwing what we know. ADPi till I die!

With our bride! She's in the middle. The three of us lived together for over two years in college- how I miss those days! My roommate, Grace, on the right is wearing the Lilly Pulitzer Charlene shift from this year. So adorable!




















What would a trip to StL be without a trip out to the Central West End? Wore my Lilly Pulitzer Elsa top in Amuse Bouche for a night out on the town! Paired with Spanx jeggings and some platform wedges to make this a night out look. And yes, I rocked my Kensie glasses- my eyes just couldn't handle contacts any longer that day!


Out at Brennan's in the Central West End in St. Louis! Love this girl to the moon and back. I was so blessed with wonderful college roomies! 


I can't wait to see my college roommate's again in a few weeks for birthdays, a bachelorette party, and the wedding itself! I love that I'm still close to these gals!

xx, Emily Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment