Monday, January 30, 2012

Smart Bargains

I know I said I was on a "spending hiatus" as I save up for my big move in May, but when a crazy good deal comes your way it would just be WRONG to let it pass you by, right? So when a friend told me that Smartbargains.com had an extra 55% off already marked down items, including a Lilly dress I've had my eye on for a while, I couldn't resist! I bought the Harlow dress in the Multicolor Map print- I've heard this called "X Marks the Spot" as well, I believe it's from a previous resort line? If anyone has the answer for me I'd appreciate it!
This isn't necessarily an item that would typically catch my attention, but I've seen this print up close and it's adorable! Not to mention it's another one of those prints I see as a "must have" for a social studies teacher! (I got this dress for $31 originally $238- can you say a STEAL?!)

The other dress I see as absolutely necessary as an English teacher is the Jonah (or any other dress in this print) in Sealed With a Kiss. With stationary, etc. all over it I find it to be adorable! If anyone knows where I can find this dress for a great price please let me know! It's been on my wish list for ages now!

xx, Emily Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment